Digital work and freebies

I've been working on a Storybook for a client about a retirement party. It's a fun job, but I underestimated the time, especially since I'm recuperating from an injured shoulder and haven't been able to get on a roll. I had hoped to finish it by this weekend, but I'll have to shoot for next week.

In case you've missed getting Friday Freebies every week, CM has changed their format. They still offer digital freebies, but I'm being selective and just posting my favorites on the blog. You can always browse the selections for yourself here.

Croptoberfest is tomorrow! I can't wait to get into some (traditional) album pages. I'm also looking forward to seeing my customer/friends. It seems like forever since we got together. Let the music, chocolate and tape runners roll!

Comments

Popular Posts