Digital sale through September 21

CM has a great digital sale going on now through Sept. 21! It's $10 to $20 off your Storybook order (depends on size), and 30% off digital downloads!! 

That means, if you're interested in any of the templates (backgrounds) and digital kits, order this week to get a great deal. The sale applies to embellishments, too (just $4.87 each!).


Here's the link to the sale. I see everything here except predesigned pages - they're on sale, too, but you have to go back out to the main shopping menu and then Digital.

Oh, how I wish I had my pictures ready to go into a Storybook! I started scanning them Sunday, but with a hurt shoulder, I'm not going to try to do the whole thing in a week. However, it's for an outdoorsy person, so I'm going to stock up on the Nature digital embellishments and the Distressed Digital Alpha(bet) set.

I've also been wanting the Reminisce Digital Power Palette for my family history projects, and maybe I'll get the predesigned pages, too. And maybe the new What A View (vacation) digital kit, and some Additions, and maybe...

Comments

Popular Posts