Showcase and team building - what a weekend!

This has been a whirlwind Creative Memories weekend - most of it while I was sitting in my own home.

Yesterday I logged onto the first ever virtual Showcase. I've been to Showcase in Minneapolis, Minnesota twice, and it's a great experience, but it's too expensive to go every year. So it was fun to see videos of excited consultants, messages from the home office, and of course— new products!

The highlight for me is the purple album. Purple is my favorite color. I used the former plum coversets for all my family albums and have been longing to get some new ones. There's also a wavy tearing tool, ink pads (you can give the edges of your paper a distressed effect), page planner templates, some kind of gripping tool to space your pictures out perfectly, and two new power palettes: Reminisce and Cheerful (the links take you to a Facebook page with video). Creative Memories has partnered with Cricut for some unique cartridges (and I think consultants are going to get a discount on the Cricut system).

You'll probably be able to see these new products on my website next week (click on the CM logo on the right side of this page).

And in a couple of months, they're coming out with a version of Storybook Creator for the Mac (FINALLY!) and a new cutting tool, kind of like an exacto knife on steroids, with templates.

After all that Showcase excitement, two customers paid me for their orders today and I signed a new team member, who is very excited and I know she's going to be a great consultant!

Did I actually plan to get anything else done today? Did I really want to? What a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts