Tuesday Tips - Remember the Everyday

What is your life like? I mean, between big events like vacations and holidays?

In 1999, I made a small album about my life. I meant to document a typical week, but I got sick that week so I took pictures throughout November to make the book. It contains photos of my garden, the fall leaves, my cat drinking out of the bathroom sink, my coworkers, some friends at a church dinner and at Bible study, and my teacher for a continuing ed class I was taking. My mom with her bags after a shopping trip. My nieces lying on the couch.

We love to hear little details about how our ancestors lived - about outhouses and family gardens and who was the best cook. Things have changed so much. Well, my life has changed a lot in just 10 years!

Capture some of those moments.

Comments

Popular Posts