'Feels good to scrapbook again

We had a great crop at Trinity Memorial, today. I hadn't worked on my pictures in a couple of months, and some hadn't worked on theirs since we met last year! I felt so behind this morning, trying to find things and figure out what to work on, but today got us all in gear, enthusiastic about our next event in May.

I finished several "onesies" - you know those few pictures, here and there, that get put off while you scrapbook the big vacations and holidays? A birthday, a cookout, with just a handful of photos that would make a page or two. I finally scrapped my niece's baby shower (that baby turns 3 tomorrow!), some school photos from "Spirit Week" in 2004, and a party with friends in 2003.

After I came home and put my niece's shower in an album, I got so excited about showing my niece at the birthday party tomorrow, that I remembered her son's baby pictures, found them, opened an old Winnie the Pooh pack, and scrapped four more pages tonight! My great-nephew loves to look at pictures of himself in "his album."

I went to put the party page into the appropriate album. I looked and looked, but my albums seem to skip from 2001 to 2004 (except for a separate vacation album). I feel like I've lost a couple years of my life! I pulled an empty cobalt cover (old demo album) off the shelf and put that single page in it. *sigh* But at least I have a place to put photos from those years, because I know I'll find more.

Comments

Popular Posts