Tuesday Tips - Using photos from Facebook

I just read Dr. Mark Mizen's blog about Facebook photos - Facebook now stores photos up to a maximum of 720 pixels. What does that mean? It means that recent photos are a little better quality than any you may have uploaded (or downloaded) a few months ago. And they'll probably be good enough for printing or making photo projects at the Digital Center.

I recently went on a mission trip to Louisiana, where I met several new friends. We've been trading pictures of the trip on Facebook. This post is good news for me because I want to download some of my friends' pictures to put in an album about the trip. But, as Dr. Mark pointed out, I should use the original files of my own pictures, because they're going to be better quality. The pictures that have been uploaded to Facebook automatically get converted to a lower resolution.

Comments

Popular Posts